Friday, June 25, 2010

Stylish Blogger Award

Amused Polish and Lacquer Cocktail gave me Stylish Blogger Award.

Girls, thank you. *hug*


Rules: Copy the award above, place it on your blog - link your blog back to me and name five things about yourself!


5 things about me:

- I hate buying clothes and shoes
- I love shopping in a drugstore (there I can spend hours and hours)
- I love animals (especially cats)
- I love my family and my friend
- I spend too much time on the computer


I nominate:

Biba's Beauty Corner

Susie's Home and Hobbies

My little world of polish by Lily nail

Sweet Sugar

Linnie's Favorites

:)

6 comments:

  1. Thanks SO very much. How sweet,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love cats too! mine are absolutely adorable. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Še jaz sem ti podarila Sweet Blog award. Samo tako da veš... Drugače ti pa res ni potrebno še enkrat 10 zbirat :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe..jaz sem ti tud dala nagrado za sweet and tag award:) hehe.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susie => With pleasure. :)

    Lane => My cat died last year. *cry* And I still think of him, I can't forget him and I'm not yet ready for another kitten. Maybe sometime in the future.

    Biba => Z veseljem! :)

    Ana in Pink_Diamond => Hvala, obema! :)

    ReplyDelete