Friday, February 4, 2011

Package from Born Pretty Store

I got a package from lovely Jessica from Born Pretty Store! *happy*

You should check out what great things they have available in their shop. If you are "nail polish and nail art junkie" like me, just click HERE. :)

I got all this:


WOOOOOOW! Aren't gorgeous stuff?!

I was most looking forward to their crackle polishes. I got three. *dance*

Of course I immediately had to test them. And I created this:


Index finger: purple over white
Middle finger: black over white
Ring finger: red over white
Little finger: black over gold


Do you like them? Which do you like best?

Reviews of individual products I will present in the following posts. :)

Thanks for reading and don't forget to visit Born Pretty Store.

BYE

2 comments:

  1. The colours look very nice on you, but admittedly, I don't really like the effect of the Kelier crackle. I prefer those that mattify and have a shatter effect like OPI's new one, or Barry M's instant effects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ash-Lilly! :) I agree with you. This is my first crackle polish and I was expecting a different result. And the removal is very difficult. :P

    ReplyDelete