Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Essence - Chuck

Today I will show you Essence - Chuck!

It's from nail art twin collection, but I bought just base color without his twin. ;)


The color is special blue and so gorgeous.

I added 2 coats. The polish is a bit thick, but very well pigmented.


It's also very shiny. On my photos is without top coat.


Do you like it?

Thanks for visiting my blog!

BYE


EDIT: I just found out that I won 25 new Bundle Monster plates!!! Yeaaaaaaaaah! :) I'm so happy!

THANK YOU all for your votes. <3 You are the best! *hugs*

14 comments:

  1. Nice color, I own this polish too, but haven't tried it yet. I think it looks great when you're wearing white or jeans...

    Love,
    Kim

    http://kimskienails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THE COLOR! CONGRATS ON THE WIN! Cant wait the design you make with the new plates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. krasna boja :-)
    čestitam na pobjedi, nadam se da znaš šta ćeš raditi sa svim tim pločicama ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tale je res zakon, nekje na polički v trgovini že čaka name. ;) Čestitke za platke, tvojo stvaritev sem z veseljem lajkala. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So you were the lucky winner. Congrats!
    I hope you show off your new babies with us real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girls, THANKS for the congratulations! I hope I will soon show you some new creations with new plates. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bravo Tassa, ratalo je :) wiiiii

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ja, uspelo je! :) Hvala tudi za tvoje glasove! *hug*

    ReplyDelete