Thursday, May 5, 2011

My First Swap

A few weeks ago I was contacted by friendly Oje Delisi to make a swap.
Because I've never swaped before I was a bit skeptical and cautious. However, I decided to do that and I do not regret.

Oje is really special and nice girl and she made my first swap experience very positive and memorable.

I love all the things I got. THANK YOU, OJE! *big hug*

Look what I got:


























I'm in nail polish heaven! :)
I've got some holo beauties, one crackle, gorgeous earrings, nail stickers,...

You probably already know Oje's blog, but if you don't you should check it out.

OJE DELISI

Girl, THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING! <3 Now I have one friend more (and a lot of nail polishes). :)

10 comments:

  1. Woooooooooooooooow. Super swap :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's awesome! I can't believe it's your first swap!!! You will be "hooked"! I love swapping....

    "B
    ~Tiffani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great SWap :D Im looking for someone ready to swap too. Anyone lemming for any Indian Nail polishes???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oje means nail polish, right? Is that her real name!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. oje means nail polish and delisi: addict lets say nail polish addict:) so it is not her real name:) by the way such a lovely blog, congrat!

    greetings from Turkey:)

    ReplyDelete