Tuesday, July 5, 2011

THANKS!

I would like to thank all my loyal readers. *hug*

Some time ago when I started writing this blog I did not dare to think that I ever had so many followers. OMG - number is already over 600. *shock*

THANK YOU all and to each specially! :) It means a lot to me, that you visit my blog. I hope that you liked my manicures and konadicures.

In my life happened a few changes, so I simply ran out of time to blog. I hope you understand.

I wish you a happy life and colorful nails!!! *kisses*

8 comments:

  1. I understand but I don't have to like it. :) I hope you're going to leave your archives up for reference (and in case you are able to blog more in future).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Škoda, tvoje slike so čudovite! Upam, da je sprememba v življenju dobra in da se morda kdaj vrneš k bloganju.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaz tudi, upam, da se vrneš nazaj z prelepimi konadikurami in nohtki. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on 610 followers, and more!
    I hope you come back soon with amazing manicures...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Te čakamo... ;) Pa upam, da so spremembe dobre!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you !
    You were one of my faves.
    I wish you all the best.
    Hugs & kisses
    Peggy, a silent but daily follower

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope to see you back, gonna miss you, lass :o) Bests!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON.


    I want to tell you that I made a new blog about nail polishes and nail art very simple to do.
    You can find a review about SDP BIG PLATE (big plate from Shirley)
    I hope that you will take a look to my blog ;)
    http://nailartforeveryone.blogspot.com/
    Many kisses
    Silvana

    ReplyDelete